Monday, July 23, 2012

88.blocklist.zap

Last Week we changed our ISP provider, co our mail server now has a different IP.

Today I realized that this IP is black listed in 88.blocklist.zap!

What should I do?
This is what I have done:

1.I told my ISP provider. It's his responsibility to assure that IPs are ok!
On the other hand, how can I know if this IP was used by other customers in the past and they were spamming???

2. I sent an email to delist@frontbridge.com asking to be removed from the list..
I got a confirmation message.

In less that 2 hours Microsoft removed my IP from the Black List.

88.blocklist.zap is by default used by Exchange. If your IP is listed there becomes a pain!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Microsoft Teams doesn't open

 Hello! My Microsoft Teams stop working! Searching .... I found this solution that worked: Delete the content of: C:\Users\<profile>\A...