Wednesday, July 25, 2012

IP Phone 3CX - Moving Settings

I just re-installed my PC.
I use 3CX as soft phone connected to our company IP PBX.
How can I move my settings from the old PC to the new one?

Simple: settings and address books are stored in the profile APPData folder:
(Windows 7):
C:\Users\<current user>\AppData\Local\3CX VoIP Phone
Just replace this folder from the old PC. (don't forget to switch off your 3CX that as default might starts with windows)
The main file is:
C:\Users\<current user>\AppData\Local\3CX VoIP Phone\3CXVoipPhone.ini
It contains the user settings for 3CX

All soft keys settings are stored here:
C:\Users\<current user>\AppData\Local\3CX VoIP Phone\3CXPhoneSoftKeys.ini


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Microsoft Teams doesn't open

 Hello! My Microsoft Teams stop working! Searching .... I found this solution that worked: Delete the content of: C:\Users\<profile>\A...