Monday, October 15, 2012

How to open MDI files in Office 2007

Why do some people send MDI files instead of PDF I don't know! Anyway this morning I got a MDI file ....
Surfing the Internet I found that if you have Office 2003 and 2007 you can still open it, because this format was introduced by Microsoft in Office 2003 and abandoned in Office 2007.
Thank you Bill for inventing new formats!!!! don't you think that we have enough formats available :-) ???
Anyway just go to the Control Panel and click on Add/Remove Programs or Uninstall a program if you are in Vista, then scroll down to Office 2007 and click on "change":


Click on "Add or Remove Features"


Expand "Office Tools", select "Microsoft Office Document Imaging" and the select "Run all from My computer"


a minute to update ... then it worked to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microsoft Teams doesn't open

 Hello! My Microsoft Teams stop working! Searching .... I found this solution that worked: Delete the content of: C:\Users\<profile>\A...