Monday, July 23, 2012

Ghost your Home PC for Free

I needed to ghost my PC to:
1. Change Hard Drive to a bigger one
2. Install 3 identical PC for my colleagues that work with the same programs
3. Manage the disaster recovery of an old PC

My solutions was :
- Free
- Simple 
- Light
I like it. you can ghost a live PC on a network drive and then also surf the image mounting it on your PC as a mapped driver.
I know ... there are many other products who do the same. You might think to Acronis ... Norton Ghost ... etc.
Well ... I come across Macrium Reflect quite immediately after a short Google search, I tried it, worked, and I got the functionality I like for free :-) that's a good deal, isn't it?

Any suggestion is appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microsoft Teams doesn't open

 Hello! My Microsoft Teams stop working! Searching .... I found this solution that worked: Delete the content of: C:\Users\<profile>\A...