Thursday, September 13, 2012

How to enable non market apps on Android on Galaxy S3

Finally I got my Galaxy S3! Super phone!!!
Now, I wanted to install the Lotus Traveler. I connected to my server and downloaded the application but the phone didn't allow me to install because is not from the market, so not reliable.
Surfing the internet I found how to allow installation of apps extra market:

1. On your phone, tap on “Settings”
2. Scroll down and tap on “Security” (under Personal section)
3. Scroll down to the section named “Device Administration”
4. Tick the “Unknown Sources” to enable it.

Stay tuned!
Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Microsoft Teams doesn't open

 Hello! My Microsoft Teams stop working! Searching .... I found this solution that worked: Delete the content of: C:\Users\<profile>\A...