Friday, September 14, 2012

Sync contacts from BlackBerry to iPhone or Android

So ... I have something like 800 contacts in my BlackBerry and I need to move them to my new Galaxy S3. How can I do it?
Surfing the internet I found many possible solutions. Eventually I did the following:
1. Install on BlackBerry the Google Sync for Mobile (http://www.google.com/mobile/sync/) - If you open it from your mobile it will direct you to the installer.
2. Install the APP and run it. It will ask for your gmail credentials. The tell the app to sync (quite easy and intuitive ... non need of big explanations)

If you have an Android no problem then to get your contacts on the phone. If you use an iPhone search the app store for a free google contacts sync or downloader. - Work done!

Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Microsoft Teams doesn't open

 Hello! My Microsoft Teams stop working! Searching .... I found this solution that worked: Delete the content of: C:\Users\<profile>\A...